SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 21 September 2018

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

MARGARET ROSE CLARKE

The family of the late Margaret Rose Clarke would like to thank everyone who attended the funeral service and for their kind messages, cards of sympathy and donations they received, following their sad loss on 7th August 2018. A total of £346.30 was raised in memory of Margaret, to be split equally between The Norfolk Hospice and the Cancer Care & Treatment Unit, QEH – both of whom showed such kindness and support to us all, as did the District Nurses and Virtual Ward staff. Please accept this as the only, but most sincere acknowledgement.

The above will be published in the Eastern Daily Press tomorrow (Saturday).

Today I went to the Macmillan Centre at the QEH and to The Norfolk Hospice, Tapping House to deliver the donation cheques. It was the first time I had been into either building since mother died. I completely broke down when meeting up with K. and L. in the Macmillan Unit. My stomach was churning as I walked past the waiting area where I used to sit with mother to see her oncologist or to have her blood transfusion. I got through half a box of NHS tissues before I left.

The Norfolk Hospice was slightly easier emotionally, as we only visited there a couple of times. I met up with R. W. and handed over the donations. I then treated myself to a piece of coffee cake in their excellent canteen before I left to go home.

http://www.familynotices24.co.uk/edp/view/4631388/margaret-rose-clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment