SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 28 September 2020

AUTUMN HOLIDAY – THREE WEEKS IN NORFOLK!

I should have been on Shetland right now, but sadly cancelled before any of us had heard of Covid-19. I will really miss being on Shetland – I have fallen in love with the place big time, but on hindsight, it was a good job I did cancel.
 
So lets hope Norfolk produces some good birds this Autumn – its certainly kicked off well so far, with the Derbyshire 1s Lammergeier making an appearance in Norfolk today!!! This got the Norfolk listers moving this afternoon!

I can't believe that the Alder Flycatcher found on Blakeney Point was 10 years ago! Peter Allard highlighted this a couple of days ago on Twitter! Here is my blog post on the hardest slog up the point EVER and the most rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment