SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 9 November 2023

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

Shetland Bird News, Latest Sightings:
https://www.nature-shetland.co.uk/latest-sightings  

 
Feedback from my interview yesterday: I was told that you get four points for each of the questions I was asked and got 4 out of 4 for every question – apart from one, where I got 3, the highest score one of my interviewers said, that they have ever had! Shocked and pleased about this! Not too bad for an old girl with short-term memory! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Busy day tomorrow, preparing things for Saturday, when I'm meeting a builder at the property I am buying. Exciting times!

Lucy and Vivien (my sisters, for any new readers) met up for lunch today in King's Lynn, ahead of Vivien's birthday this Saturday, such a pity I was not able to join them. Hopefully I will get to see them early in the new year, after all the house situation has settled. Can't see me being able to get back for Christmas, but to be honest Christmas is not the same anymore. Christmas mean't gathering at our family home with parents, which is no more. Going back for Christmas now, will mean paying for a B&B, which I don't really want to be in over Christmas. Its not possible to stay with Lucy and I would drive Vivien and Ray nuts, staying on their small narrowboat and with limited water supply! Ray wouldn't be able to cope with two "Clarke's" on the boat! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚

Had a lovely catch up on the phone with our close family friend Malcolm White (who lives in Heacham) this evening, who has been suffering badly with toothache and waiting to see the dentist. Hopefully you will feel better soon x

Huge thank you to all my readers and friends on my Blog, Twitter and Facebook for your congratulations for my job post and house find! Much appreciated ๐Ÿ’– xx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations well done such a good start to your new life!

    ReplyDelete