SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 21 November 2023

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

Shetland Bird News, Latest Sightings:
https://www.nature-shetland.co.uk/latest-sightings  

Black-bellied Dipper at Voe today, I really hope this will stay until my day off on Friday, its been a while since I have seen one. My last sighting was December 2018 and prior to that was February 2013.

I picked up an Amazon parcel this evening after work – a luxury blanket to cover an old chair – the side of the box had a large hole in it and I was shocked to discover that the blanket was completely drenched with water (I presume) inside its zipped plastic bag. Never had that happen before, so returning that tomorrow, I could have dried it out I suppose, but it smelt very odd!

Had a quick browse in Odie's Antique and Collectable Shop this evening, what a fascinating treasure trove! There were lots of old books on Shetland, which caught my eye. I will have to return when I have more time, good job I left my purse in the car!

Strong winds and heavy rain here.

No comments:

Post a Comment