SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 16 November 2023

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

WEDNESDAY 15th NOVEMBER

Shetland Bird News, Latest Sightings:
https://www.nature-shetland.co.uk/latest-sightings 

 
I emailed M&S back in April to highlight that there was a suitable building for them to open a store in Lerwick and they did reply to my surprise, with:
 

"Thank you for getting in touch with your suggestion to open an M&S store in Lerwick.


We would love to be able to open a store where you suggest and have a special team who are always on the lookout for new opportunities. I have therefore shared the details with this team for their careful consideration......."


Superdrug are now about open in that building. I have emailed M&S again this evening to highlight that another building has become available. With the boot design on the building (see link), it would obviously be perfect for a shoe shop, but Begg has such a brilliant range of shoes in my opinion, I don't think we need another shoe shop. I'm probably completely wasting my time, but you never know! It would be good to have such a store here for the undergarments section alone! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment