SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 18 November 2023

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

Shetland Bird News, Latest Sightings:
https://www.nature-shetland.co.uk/latest-sightings  

A gentleman called Paul phoned me from M&S this morning, I was quite shocked and he was asking me all about Shetland. I did my very best to try and sell it to him. He said I should work for the Tourist Board!!! See my post on Wednesday to explain why he phoned me.

Chilly, rainy and windy here currently!

1 comment:

  1. Nice that they are at least taking your attempts to get quality clothing seriously, Penny....
    A new string to your bow.... P.Clarke, Commercial Property Tycoon
    But don't Sparks&Marks do online retail?
    Pre-Brexit Proppa, I know Pauline used to order from them.

    ReplyDelete