SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER ELEVEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 26 July 2024

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

Rare  Bird  Alert  News 
None.
 

My gorgeous "Shetland" carpet was laid today by "A One Flooring". The two gentlemen fitting the carpet did a fantastic job. I'm so glad I picked that colour, it really does look like sand – its a warm yellowish colour and goes brilliantly with my brilliant white walls and turquoise paint. I also paid to have Cloud Nine 11mm underlay for extra warmth. Yesterday I bought a large dust sheet, as I still have a second coat of white gloss to paint on the shelves (was a wardrobe) and door frame. I also need to touch up the dark turquoise paint after I removed the masking tape and also need to paint the wood next to the windows frames, which I sanded down this morning.

I didn't do anything else today apart from nap alot – I felt totally exhausted from a marathan week at work and decorating late every evening. I will attempt to put the new radiator up myself, if not I will have to pay someone to do it and also need to order the blinds now – also from "A One Flooring". Then I can put my new flat pack desks together. Another lovely day here. I had a Siskin on the feeders, I have not seen any here for a while, so lovely to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment