NORFOLK BIRD NEWS AND UK MEGA'S POSTED DAILY, PHOTOS, BIRDING AND MORE!

Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07624 800479
Norfolk Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

THE RUTLAND BIRD FAIR! "The Birdwatching Glastonbury" — 18th, 19th, 20th August 2017!!!

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Nick Baker Favourites My 'TWEET' and I'm on Winterwatch Unsprung!!!

Watch Winterwatch 'Unsprung' with Nick Baker at 9pm Red Button (Channel 301), there may be a remote possibility that I might be mentioned in tonight's show. I tweeted a reply to Nick last night about someone who contacted them about a bird they heard in woodland, that sounded like a stone falling in a bucket. My reply was Great Spotted Woodpecker drumming and Nick favourited my tweet!

Update at 9.05pm Wahoooo..... I just got mentioned on 'Unsprung'!!!!!! Well chuffed!

Last night's show on iplayer HERE where the question was asked and tonight's show HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment