SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 28 October 2017

Shetland 8th-20th October Posts With Pictures, Now Complete!

All my photographs are now added to my posts for my Shetland Trip, from 10th-19th October!
This trip report has taken many hours to complete and is my biggest report to date! I have also amended and updated most posts, but I'm sure there will still be a few errors, which I'm sure a few of my personal proof readers will let me know about in due course! Hope you enjoy reading my posts and the many pictures I have added!
To save you searching/scrolling, click on the links here:
  1. Sunday 8th October DEPARTURE!
  2. Monday 9th OctoberMAINLAND BIRDING & ABERDEEN FERRY!
  3. Tuesday 10th OctoberFIRST DAY'S BIRDING ON SHETLAND!
  4. Wednesday 11th OctoberRAIN, OTTERS & A BLYTH'S REED WARBLER!
  5.  Thursday 12th October OTTERS & FLURRY OF MIGRANTS!
  6. Friday 13th OctoberTRAVELLING TO UNST & THE BLUETHROAT!
  7. Saturday 14th October A STUPENDOUS DAY!
  8. Sunday 15th OctoberRAINING HEAVILY AND THE SNOWBALL!
  9. Monday 16th OctoberFETLAR TRIP & AN OBP ON UNST!
  10. Tuesday 17th OctoberLAST DAY ON UNST!
  11. Wednesday 18th OctoberEAST WINDS & RARITY HUNTING
  12. Thursday 19th OctoberLAST BIRDING DAY!
  13. Friday 20th OctoberTRAVELLING HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment