SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 28 February 2018

MASSIVE SNOW BLIZZARD GOING ON NOW!

I was doing mother's on-line shop this evening, (which I'm not even sure will be delivered tomorrow because of the weather situtation) when I heard a loud noise outside. When I opened the front door, the noise was a snow blizzard blowing across like something from the arctic!!! I havn't seen a blizzard like that for many, many years. My green car is a complete white out and its 3" deep in snow along my path.

I will most definitely be walking to work in wellies tomorrow morning! Oh dear. This will also mean the hospital will be seriously understaffed with people that can't get to work. It's going to be a crazy day – good night!

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/weather/north-norfolk-set-for-up-to-20cm-of-snow-as-beast-from-the-east-hits-1-5411947

No comments:

Post a Comment