SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 3 May 2018

A Shocking and Sad Day!

My mother had some very bad news at her hospital results appointment today – we knew it wasn't going to be good, but it was worse than we thought. I'm so glad Vivien was with me. There is no God! Vivien took her to the appointment and I took her home. I didn't want to leave her on her own. It was very difficult to leave and drive home. Nothing more to say, I feel hollow and desperately sad.

2 comments: