SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 16 June 2023

A BRILLIANT DAY! My House Sale in Norfolk Completed Today!

Glorious weather here in Shetland today and a brilliant day all round!

My house in Norfolk exchanged contracts last week and completed today! The turnaround has been truly amazing. I put my house on the market on 13th March, lots of viewings, offer accepted on 22nd March and now all completed in just over three months! Very impressed with Brittons Estate Agent, especially to Jodie (Property Valuer) who came out to value my house, to Lynne (Viewings Rep) and to all the very polite, jolly and helpful staff in the team. My solicitors Hayes and Storr have also been brilliant throughout and huge thanks to them for their professional and seamless service. Congratulations to first time buyers Chloe and Nathan who now own my house!

Spent all morning cancelling things in relation to house and paying bills. The only utility company that was difficult to deal with, as always was British Gas, no surprise there! Long story short, I couldn't pay my final bill today and have to wait for it to be posted out to me, as they 'have to work it out'..... 'why can't it be done today?' I asked'....! It brings me great joy that I never have to deal with them again!

Now the serious search begins in earnest, for my forever home here in Shetland!!! Exciting times! 😊🎉🎊

1 comment:

  1. So pleased for you Penny.Must be one of the fastest completions ever! Hope you now find your perfect 'for ever home.'🤞

    ReplyDelete