SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 8 August 2023

Shetland Webcams and a Windy Day!

Whilst some of my regular readers await my pictures to be added, enjoy watching the Shetland Webcams. There was a slight Aurora here a couple of nights ago.

https://www.shetlandwebcams.com/

There is a 'peerie' breeze going on here in Shetland today with NW 50mph winds and continues tomorrow!  Really hope I can buy a property with a shed or/and greenhouse before the serious winds commence, otherwise my late mother's pot plants in the NHS communual garden will be blown out to sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment