SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 30 January 2010

Friday 29th - Still not well and feeling sorry for myself

Can't remember much about yesterday except that I was still off work, got up late and had my usual porridge with raisins and rice milk (I hate cow's milk with a passion - the mere smell of it makes me heave!) Continued cat napping with Sapphire throughout the afternoon. Put some washing in the machine - watched soaps in the evening - blimey this blog sounds sooooooo interesting!!!!!!!! It really does not help having to type this one fingered on my iPhone - don't get me wrong I LOVE my new iPhone as much as a girl loves chocolate! BUT I am used to touch typing at a great rate of knots so this is painfully frustrating to say the least. Had a lovely surprise last night - my computer friend Kris came round to pick up a disk from me and stood at the door with a late birthday present of flowers and chocolates!!! Ahhhh....... How sweet - just in case anyone thinks anything at all, he HAS a girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment