SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 26 May 2011

No birding today!

Household chores (boring) and then drove to Norfolk Camera Centre at Dereham to ask advice about getting an old camera of mine fixed and also another one that is my mother's. They were extremely helpful and gave me loads of advice. The only bad thing was trying to find them - I don't like Dereham at all, I always get lost there! Then I went to Warehouse Express in Norwich to see if I could take father's digital compact back that he bought a while back now, but no joy there, understandably because of the date he bought it! Put the GPS on the iphone and drove home a different route, via Fakenham in lashing rain! Then drove to a friend's in Snettisham who is an ebay King to cheekily ask if he would buy me something on ebay if I gave him the cash, as didn't really want to set up an ebay account. My new Canon Extender Teleconverter EF 1.4x Mk III should be arriving on 2nd June! Will be selling off other extenders to fund this! I don't like buying things off the net and have never bought anything off ebay, but decided to take the risk with this, as its £144 cheaper than buying it elsewhere and yes I know its probably not a UK 'model' and I won't have the Canon Guarantee, but I do have a year's warranty from the seller and I don't see how I can really go wrong with a teleconverter?!!! (fingers crossed) The seller also has '98.8% Positive Feedback'. After having a nice chat with my friends Frank and Christina I went home and am now totally fed up with driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment