SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 22 May 2011

Upgrading my iphone


Where I was going today didn't work out, so I will try again tomorrow! In fact a Monday will be a much better day to go - less people - will explain more when I return on Monday evening!

Currently upgrading my iphone 3GS to the new iOS 4.3.3 software update. I have been putting off doing this for ages as whenever you do something like this, there is always a problem. It is taking forever to 'back up' my phone before installing the software! The only reason I am doing this is to see if the reception on my phone improves!

Wasted the rest of the day. Delivered something to my parents and went home via Choseley and took a few landscape photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment