SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 1 April 2013

Snowy Owl Pictures!

SEE PICTURES HERE, HERE and also HERE after take off!!!

As most of you would have realised this was an April Fools Joke! But unbelievably I obviously convinced some, as Rare Bird Alert told me that someone actually rang them about it!!!!! Sincere apologies if I pi**ed anyone off!!! I had over 500 views on my blog before I had my breakfast!!! On returning home, I was astonished to see that views had increased to 1,818!

Local birder 'DFA' was not Dave Appleton – it was in fact AFD (April Fool's Day). Connor will never fall for my AFD's jokes after falling hook line and sinker about my Great Spotted Cuckoo!

Anyway apologies to anyone that got excited, angry, cross etc!

1 comment: