SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 20 October 2013

Holiday Update!

It so rubbish for weather and 'rares' this coming week, I have cancelled part of my holiday. I am now working Monday and Tuesday this week, but will still be taking Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off as holiday. I decided it was the most sensible thing to do, as I only had 5 hours holiday time left until the end of March 2014! I never have a problem using my holiday up! I never understand why some of my colleagues seem to have tons of holiday to use up when they get to towards the end of the 12 month period. If only they could sell some to me!

Worked today on a double shift and even though it was hard work, I worked with extraordinarily hard working, fantastic staff all day long – makes a huge difference to the day when everyone pulls their weight.

There will be First's for Britain turning up tomorrow and Tuesday, now I have cancelled, get ready to twitch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment