SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Busy, Stressful Day!

Straight into the hairdressers after work at 5.15pm, left at 8pm with new hair do for christmas parties! Then onto Tescos - oh joy! Home at 9pm and then trying to sort out our works' christmas party which I have been collecting the money for - stressful is an understatement. Note to self: next year if I get involved in this - tell a big fat lie and say I need the money two weeks before I actually need it!
Just heard that some nasty driver knocked into my mother whilst she was cycling to the farm shop at Thornham and didn't stop. If only I had seen them - I WOULD have caught them!!! It must have been the wing mirror as she felt 'something hit her shoulder', she didn't fall off her bike, which I don't quite understand how she didn't! Tough cookie my mother! Two builders witnessed it and asked if she was ok, but no one got the number of the car, which is very frustrating!!! It was a burgundy coloured people carrier so mother said. I am fuming!
Shattered now, no tea, no jobs done and its 10.55pm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment