SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 1 April 2014

MEGA! Dusky Thrush in King's Lynn Cemetery!!!

Richard Millington inspired me to write a Dusky Thrush April Fools, after reading his post yesterday on the RFB thread on birdforum, where he suggested that the 'The Dusky Thrush from Devon should be reaching the east coast about now...'

So, this was my plan for April Fools. BUT, sadly I didn't get up early enough before work this morning to write it! Oh well – in any case, I don't think after my Snowy Owl April Fool last year which several people fell for and even went to Muckleborough Hill, anyone would be believe me this year!

Here are a few amusing April Fools Jokes today!
BTO: Robo-sandals: New GPS-guided footwear for birdwatchers
Simon King's Big Cat in his Garden
Butterfly Conservation: Dogerpillars

No comments:

Post a Comment