SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 8 January 2016

Friday Update!

My parents had a lovely surprise this week – a visit from Chris Knights! I can't remember if Chris reads my blog or if someone else told him about my post last week – but it was very kind of him to take the time to visit and is very much appreciated, thank you Chris.

Took my sister Lucy to her rehearsals again with the NSO this evening – her second concert is soon!

I spent this evening printing out 6x4" photos for my photo calendar and also made one for my parents – pity I can't afford a print run of Penny's Hot Birding Calendar 2016 – I reckon it could sell quite well! I also made a cognitive assessment for work – just need to laminate what I have made and its finished – a 'Blue Peter' special! I love making things – the arty farty side to my crazy personality!

I'm seriously behind with my emails, so massive apologies to anyone who has not received a reply yet – I will catch up over the next few days, promise!

Life is so busy at the moment – so many jobs to do. Can't wait for the evenings to get lighter, always a boost to the system! Had to defrost the car the this morning – after the weeks of uncannily warm weather we've had, there is a definite chill in the air now!

All kinds of things to do tomorrow and determined to get some birding in too. Working again this Sunday, but then have entire weekends free until the end of February, thank goodness!

It only seems like a few months ago when I had my big birthday, but its only just over two weeks to the next one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment