SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 7 November 2016

The Weekend!

I have not had a 'hot birding' weekend at all, in fact it was non-existent, aside from a fabulous surprise as I walked up the hill into work on Sunday, of 18 Waxwings flying over my head east at 8.20am!!! Lots of Blackbirds were feeding around the hospital grounds. A wickedly cold day, with sunshine Sunday morning and then torrential rain and winds for the rest of the day.

After work on Sunday evening, I headed to Heacham to deliver Father his finished birthday present, see previous post today. He seemed very pleased with his new hand warming muff – it took forever to make, as the layers were so thick, I had to hand sew most of it, but worth it when finished. I then popped in to see Mother to make sure she was ok – she was, apart from having to sit on her second favourite chair, as the cat has now taking a liking to the best seat in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment