SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 21 November 2016

Weekend Update!

My weekend did not go to plan at all. I spent Saturday doing errands for Mother in Hunstanton and then over to Fakenham, along with my sister Vivien. Argos in Fakenham had the only Dimplex heater model that my Mother wanted, but after delivering it to Holme, I discovered that the 3kw model is not the only model! There are two models at 3kw and I had bought the wrong one! Argos does not sell the other model at all, so on Sunday I returned the heater to Argos in King's Lynn and then drove all the way over to Hughes at Cromer to buy the correct model. Unpacked it at Mother's, only to discover a plastic section where the plug is stored when not is use was broken!!!

Rung the Cromer store on Monday, who will organise the Hunstanton branch to exchange one! What a tedious and frustating weekend!!!

Our newly refurbished ward was opened today by local MP Henry Bellingham with the local press and ribbon being cut etc! It has not stopped raining today and it was looked like dusk all afternoon! I have not had the time to go and look yet, but one of my colleagues has informed me there is a large Pied Wagtail roost in one of the courtyard gardens at the QEH, which is really good news, as this used to occur years ago, but I have not seen or heard them for a good few years.

I am extremely behind with replying to emails due to family issues – huge apologies, I will sort through them all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment