SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 12 July 2018

Early Friday 13th!!!

My mother fell again in the garden this afternoon and Vivien had to call an ambulance out to help get her up and check her out – seems to be ok and didn't have to go to QEH – bet she will be bruised in the morning though – she was walking on the rough ground part of the garden (again) where she has been told not to walk – just like a disobedient child.

I stabbed my finger with a scalpel this evening, good job I'm a quick reacting first aider and stopped the blood flow fairly quickly! That's two things and its not even Friday 13th yet!!! Well I suppose if you count England losing, that makes three – nothing else please, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment