SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 15 October 2019

MY NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT!!!

Dear All!

This morning, I stopped receiving emails to my account: pennyclarke@dsl.pipex.com from after 7.45am, so anyone that has sent emails from then until 11.15pm this evening, I have not and will not be receiving them. Please send them again on the new email below.

Long, long story short..... I used to be a Pipex customer and  TalkTalk took them over. I have not got round to deleting emails in my inbox for a long time and had over 10,000 emails in there! I had a message coming up yesterday saying I wouldn't receive anymore until I deleted some emails. My own fault as should have done this a long time ago. So, this evening, when I should be finishing packing, I spent over 3 hours deleting most of them. Shut down my iMac and and turned it on again. Still didn't receive any emails and knew I had no choice but to ring TalkTalk. Eventually I demanded to speak to a Senior Manager.

I have been on the telephone to TalkTalk for 1 hour and 54 minutes. I have not got time to explain the issues, but I threw a wobbly in the end after speaking to a Senior Manager and asked for a new email address. Here it is!

pennyclarke@talktalk.net

No comments:

Post a Comment