SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 26 November 2019

A Surprise Present!


Today I received a beautiful present, a unique and exquisite piece of art. It was made by a very talented young lady called Lauren, who is the daughter of one of my lovely colleagues. Lauren has never met me before and I was both taken back and quite emotional to receive such a gift this morning – a piece of work that has taken hours of creation and thought. At first I thought the Bee-eater was simply cut out and was shocked to hear from Linda (her mother) that she had drawn this Bee-eater with water soluble coloured pencils! What a brilliant bird artist! She had even found a postage stamp with the year I was born! If you are reading this Lauren, THANK SO MUCH!

1 comment: