SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Tropic Party at Keri's!

Two of my work colleagues Bev, Hilary and I drove to Reepham this evening, to attend Keri's Tropic Party. Tropic is a range of skin and beauty range of products, which are freshly made, cruelty free (not tested on animals) and ingredients are sustainably sourced. It was great to catch up with Lily, Sarah A. and meet Keri's mother! Keri had made Terry's Orange chocolate brownies and mince pies – 10/10 baking! Also mulled wine for those that were not driving. There was a Christmas quiz, which I didn't do very well at, but then didn't expect to as I'm generally rubbish at quizzes. I succumbed and purchased the Body Smooth Refreshing Polish as it made my hands feel about 30 years younger and Illuma Light-diffusing Concealer – brûlée. We had a really lovely evening, but left later than intended – took an hour to drive each way. When I dropped Hilary off at her house, her wonderful cat Charlie was sitting outside her house waiting for her – I picked him for a hug – he was so lovely and soft, such a lovely cat – he soon wriggled to escape though, as he wanted his tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment