SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 8 March 2021

Chiffchaff! Spring Is On The Way!

A late afternoon walk from my house, produced my first singing Chiffchaff, which I managed to see too! Also saw a pair of Reed Buntings, a Green Woodpecker calling in the tall willows by the river, Mallards, Pheasants, 20+ Magpies, Coal Tit, Blue Tit, Blackbirds, Robin and lots of Muntjac deer feeding. Didn't bring my camera or phone, too risky! Can't wait to return to the coast – roll on 29th March!

No comments:

Post a Comment