SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 18 July 2021

A Scorching Hot Day!

Yesterday I was still recoving from my big drive to Bempton Cliffs RSPB on Tuesday! I detest muggy hot weather, so stayed in today! 28°C here in King's Lynn! I spent most of the day selecting and editing pictures for my Bempton Cliffs RSPB post! Its a long time since I have added 48 pictures and 6 You Tube Videos to one post! Enjoy!

All Pictures Now on Bempton Cliffs RSPB Post!

BLACK-BROWED ALBATROSS!

https://pennyshotbirdingandlife.blogspot.com/2021/07/black-browed-albatross-at-bempton-rspb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment