SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 12 December 2021

Weekend Update!

I finally had a dental hygienist appointment on Saturday with a new (private) dentist surgery – it was worth every penny, as the service and treatment was first class. Later on in the afternoon I didn't feel very good and then last night developed a temperature, cold and sore throat symptoms! When to bed with paracetamol and didn't wake up until lunchtime today! Being as I have not been anywhere socially, I presumably have caught this from work.

So, no birding for me! Good selection of the usual birds in the garden though: lots of House Sparrows, Blackbirds, Robins, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Coal Tit, Hedge Sparrow, Collared Dove, Wood Pigeon, Starlings, Magpie and a cheeky Grey Squirrel.

I can't believe its nearly Christmas and I have not written out a single card yet, hopefully I will feel well enough to write and post a few cards tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment