SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 2 November 2022

A Fabulous Day of Prizes, Certificates & Goals!

My father was almost fanatical about winning the Premium Bonds and used to hover outside the front door on the 1st of every month and imagined a member of the Premium Bond team arriving at the door to tell him he had won the million! He won a fair bit over the years, but never the big one! The PB draw this month, fell on my father's birthday – he must have been smiling today, as both Vivien, Ray and myself all won exactly £50 each on our Premium's Bonds! 😊😍

Over the last two weeks I have received two Slimmer of the Week Awards, which also includes a big food hamper prize (SW foods, nothing naughty!). My second award was tonight and also got another certificate for losing my first stone! Total loss so far: One Stone and half a pound in four weeks! Tonight was also a food tasting evening, where all the members bring in something home-made or purchased that is low in fat, or a SW recipe etc. I managed to bake some Raspberry and Coconut Bakes to take to the event. Some fabulous dishes were made by members – a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

A good day all round! My goal is to return to the weight I was, once upon a time – going for gold! 🏆 I'm really enjoying the diet, it forces you to cook from scratch, which is what we should all be doing anyway and the new Ninja grill is assisting the entire process brilliantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment