SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 29 January 2023

FOR SALE: Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-F5.6 IS II USM Lens

I'm selling my Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-F5.6 IS II USM lens if anyone is interested, send an email to: pennyclarke@talktalk.net to make a reasonable and realistic offer! Currently this evening (by 21.03) I have two potentially interested parties, but if either party change their mind for any reason, please contact me anyway, so you are in the queue! Thank you.

I purchased this lens, in near mint condition, just before I went to Shetland in October 2021 and only because I was still on a very long waiting list for the Canon RF 100-500 lens – I had always intended on selling this lens after I got the RF 100-500 lens and have hardly used it to be honest, so still in the same fabulous condition. I paid £1,795.00 for the lens, so anything I can get close to this price would be good! Below is the screenshot of the lens I purchased from Wex in Norwich. Ideally I would rather it be someone in Norfolk, so we can meet up to view/purchase and so I don't have to think about wrapping up etc and posting.

 
All photos taken on my iphone this evening and with flash, so every detail shows.
There is no Canon box, it came in a plain white box (as stated on Wex advert above), which I didn't see the point in keeping, but everything else is included as in the pictures below.
 


 
 SOLD TODAY
MONDAY 30TH JANUARY

No comments:

Post a Comment