SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 11 February 2014

My Norfolk Bird News

I have changed the layout and style (slightly) of my Norfolk bird news this evening. Ideally I would like to type the place names first, but that takes much longer to do when you are gathering information from the RBA website and to be honest I just don't have the time. For those of you that are not subscribers of RBA, you can't 'cut and paste' from their website, so everything has to be typed up from scratch.

Also I have had on the odd occasion, requests for more detail on each sighting, but I don't do this for several reasons – one of which is that I feel that it would be unfair to RBA and their paying subscribers to type every detail. This way, it gives visiting birders/locals etc a rough idea of what birds are about and where. If people want more details, it will encourage them to subscribe to the RBA website! I do however, write the details (and more) of a rare or mega in Norfolk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment