SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day!!!

I could hardly open the door this evening when I returned home. There were so many valentines cards stacked up on the mat!!!!!!!!!! Note Sarcasm!

Not a single card – sad face! Bovered? No, not really......whatever!!!

I left work and spent 45 minutes gridlocked in traffic at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Finally got out of the hospital grounds at 5.30pm. Whizzed over to Watton to Advanced Camera Services to collect my lens (which I dropped in on Tuesday evening). The drive out there was pretty scary, I encountered several flooded roads on route. I now have my Canon 300mm lens back, repaired and working – wahooo!!!!!! Ready for the Spring! New Power Diaphram, Gro Unit, IS Unit, so it should be perfect now!

Very strong winds and heavy rain late afternoon and still now at 9pm. Rubbish weather again for tomorrow, but sunny and dry spells on Sunday (when I am working!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652856

No comments:

Post a Comment