Monday, 23 February 2015
FIRE Next Door!
Can life get any worse? Next door's house on fire. Their boiler blew up – postman found out house was alight after lunch apparently – started around 8am they think. No one hurt, as all out at work. Their house is gutted downstairs and I cried with Jade next door when I saw the state of her house. Another neighbour Julie phoned me at 3.30pm at the hospital. Raced home, terrified about what I would find. My house filled with smoke and soot. Can't sleep here tonight, thank goodness for Sarah Barber xxxxx It would have been nice if one of the neighbours had phoned earlier then I could have had the windows and doors opened for longer. Unbelievable that no one cared enough to phone. Everyone knows I work at the hospital. Getting out of this estate. STRESSED is an f*cking understatement!!!! Phoned my insurers – out tomorrow. Now off to visit Father in hospital.