SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 25 May 2016

North West Winds, Rain & Jobs!

It was north west winds and rain for most of the day, so I stayed at home as planned. My MacBook Pro has run out of space and I had to move thousands of photos onto two external hard drives. Copied other stuff too and this all took several hours to complete.

Went to Mother's early evening to see if she liked her new binoculars – she didn't! I have been instructed to return them and buy binoculars with a wider field of view and she insists the weight doesn't matter – ok! Back to CleySpy tomorrow!

The wind is currently now south west and easterly winds are predicted to hit Norfolk at 1pm tomorrow – these east winds continue all the way through until late Saturday evening, so hopefully something BIG will turn up! Friday and Saturday I will be searching very hard for my Spring Mega!

No comments:

Post a Comment