SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 27 September 2017

MAJOR APPLEMAC BREAKDOWN!!!

I have had my Apple MacBook Pro laptop since 2010.  I was only saying to John Furse yesterday as we walked back from Gramborough Hill, how brilliant this laptop was and how it never goes wrong! I seriously regret saying this as I now have no Apple MacBook Pro laptop as from 9.30 last night. When I attempt to power the laptop on, a no entry sign flashes up, along with a question mark afterwards. I have attempted "Command R" which is a reboot and then in turn does an Internet recovery reboot, but this has failed to work.

This means I have to walk into an Apple Store on Saturday, to the Genius Bar and pray that they can fix my Laptop. I now only have my iPhone to update my blog until this is fixed , which makes it incredibly difficult to type up the daily Norfolk bird news, as  I need two tabs open in order to do this and this is not possible on an iPhone - so I have had to write out all the news in pen and paper first then type up one fingered on phone! This couldn't have happened at a busier time with all the migrants pouring in, so please bear with me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment