SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 2 February 2019

Birding From My Sofa!

I feel no better than yesterday, in fact my symptoms have worsened. A continuous cough has now developed and every time I cough, my chest is agony – maybe I have a chest infection. My whole body aches, my eyes ache and I can't keep awake. It was a very good job I ordered shopping in as even putting my delivery away was hard work – there is no way I would have been able to go to the supermarket today. The only enjoyable thing today was sipping freshly squeezed lemon with hot water and manuka honey – lovely! Oh and watching my birds in the garden, which included Blackbirds, Starlings, Collared Doves, Robins, Blue Tits, Great Tits and Dunnocks. This is a particularly nasty virus, I can't recall feeling this bad for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment