SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 9 February 2019

Birthday Thoughts Today of My Dearest Mother


To My Dearest Mother.
Today you would have been 79 – the first birthday without you.
Hope you enjoy your favourite Black Magic chocolates up there.

You are in my thoughts daily – my love for you will never fade.
My best friend, my soul, my rock, my everything.
I miss you so much, so much more than I could have possibly imagined
Love Penny xxx
Snowdrops in your garden today



Margaret, Penny and Peter at "The Firs" Holme

1 comment: