SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 24 September 2010

Fungi Foray at Work!!!

Fly Agaric


?


Fly Agaric


?


?


Fly Agaric


?


?


?


Fly Agaric


?


All taken with my Apple iphone 3GS

Will try and ID the others another day, but need to get some sleep now as big weekend ahead!


I have never seen such a fascinating fungi collection in such a small area as I found at work today. All these fungi were in one small area of grass under birches and a large fir tree. Took these pictures in the pouring rain on route to running to the car in my lunch. Sitting in the car I looked at the RBA website to see what sea passage I had been missing out on today!

See also my post on 6th September of a huge toadstool in the same patch of grass as today!

http://pennyshotbirdingandlife.blogspot.com/2010/09/holme-search-for-arctic-warbler.html

No comments:

Post a Comment