SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 11 July 2011

Save the Orangutan - STOP Palm Oil!

I don't normally add things like this to my blog, but felt I had to. I had no idea that Palm Oil which is in a vast majority of products that we consume on a daily basis was so massively destructive! Lets be realistic here - WE DON'T EVEN NEED IT! I will be studying the ingredients on future products that I buy.

Craig Jones, British Wildlife Photographer linked this on facebook:


Tuesday 12th - update: The video below has now been blocked on youtube!!!!!! Because of 'copyright' - hmmm....... I wonder if thats really why?



Please take the time to watch this film aswell on: http://www.almathefilm.com/

Also see: http://www.orangutans-sos.org/news/382_clear-labels-not-forests-europe-wide-campaign-helps-to-secure-vital-victory-for-forests

No comments:

Post a Comment