SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 23 June 2013

Norfolk Bird News etc!

Main Highlights – RBA
No sign of Rose-coloured Starling today.
Spotted Redshanks x 14 at Titchwell RSPB
Little Gull at Breydon Water
Honey Buzzards x 2 at Swanton Novers Raptor Watchpoint
Great White Egret flew SW over Beeston Common, Sheringham
Little Gull, Spotted Redshank, Continental Black-tailed Godwit at Cley NWT

Other News
RED-FOOTED FALCON reported yesterday SE of Cattawade, Suffolk


It doesn't surprise me at all, that the Rose-coloured Starling has gone. Obviously it was going to leave at some point, but it was really crowded out yesterday evening and with being flashed at as well before it flew into its roost tree it probably decided enough is enough. I do hope very much that it reappears today though. Perhaps its just found a different selection of food in a more peaceful garden close by? Who knows!

The Firs Road to the reserves at Holme has been improved apparently, I will have a look later and report back.

My photograph of the Eagle Owl in King's Lynn was published in the Lynn News on Friday so my mother informed me, though I haven't seen it myself yet. It was ages ago that I sent this picture to them, I had almost forgotten about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment