SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Another Birthday Celebration!

Back at work today, everyone bought food in for my birthday lunch. My work colleagues very kindly gave me a big bouquet of beautiful flowers and a lovely card.

Went for another chiropodist appointment this morning, just before I started work and the plaster cast moulds were made in order to make my new shoe inserts, which I will get in about 5 weeks time – fascinating watching how they are made.

I can't believe that I only have two weeks left at work this Friday, before I start my new job!

Whizzed into town after work to get a quick fringe trim at the hairdressers, supermarket run and fuel fill-up. Shattered when I got home. It's supposed to be snowing by the morning, so got the wellingtons ready in case I have to walk in!

No comments:

Post a Comment