SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 20 August 2015

SE Winds ALL Weekend!

I'm so glad I have chosen to go to The Rutland Bird Fair tomorrow, rather than on Saturday, as the winds are swinging SE all Saturday and Sunday!!! Looking forward to seeing Simon King, Bill Oddie and other birding friends and associates. Will be heading quickly to the RBA stand to look at their new pager!

Got up late, still shattered from my marathan photo editing session on Tuesday evening/morning! Went to Hunstanton to get fish 'n' chips for parents (I didn't have any). Father looked shattered from the last few days – doesn't look too good at all. Took Mother shopping to Sainsbury's which she requested to do, rather than 'on-line' for a change and it made my day when she said 'I can't be doing with this'. After the months of 'discussions' about how it would be much better to do on-line shopping for everyone concerned and her rebelling against it, she now prefers it!!!

Have chosen my new car registration – emailed Skoda late this evening, just hope its still available.

Rutland Bird Fair tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment