SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 20 May 2017

Thinking About You......

My dearest father – Peter Clarke
02-11-1926 – 23-02-2017

Still can't believe you've gone. 😢I think about you every day. Got myself into a real bad state the last couple of days, need to dig myself out and carry on with life I suppose. People around me think I'm a strong person – I so wish I was. People sum you up into a little box and think they know you, but they only see the surface. So much heartache in my life that few people know of and yes of course there are people far worse off, but each and every one of us has to cope with sadness, pain and struggles – all part of the roller coaster of life!

4 comments:

  1. Penny... just think of all the good things he's done... the good times you've had with him.... time and positive thoughts will ease the pain, the sadness... the hollow feeling!
    Hugs from afar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother Peter will be sorry to hear this news. He stayed with Peter Clarke at Holme when he was 11... in 1963 and had a wonderful week birdwatching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Wow, that must have been in the flat in The Firs house then?

      Delete