SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 2 November 2018

Busy Bee, Busy Selling!

I have been very busy loading pictures, descriptions, prices etc of items from my parent's house onto Gumtree and Market Place Facebook. I won't write full descriptions/prices etc on here, as don't want to overload my blog with non-birding stuff, but if anyone is interested I have the following for sale:
  • SAMES PIANO (John L Thickpenny, Newport Pagnell)
  • SOFA - TWO SEATER
  • TWO ARMCHAIRS
  • HAYTER ENVOY 36 ELECTRIC LAWNMOWER
  • SILVER REED SILVERETTE RETRO PORTABLE TYPEWRITER
  • OLIVETTI LEXIKON 80 VINTAGE TYPEWRITER
  • ADLER RARE VINTAGE TYPEWRITER – Made in Germany
Please email me on: pennyclarke@dsl.pipex.com 
if you would like the link to pictures, prices, details etc

No comments:

Post a Comment