SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 24 December 2018

CHRISTMAS EVE!

I spent the weekend meeting my sisters for lunch at nice little cafe called Archers in King's Lynn on Saturday and the rest of the time was spent food shopping, putting up Christmas decorations and doing chores.

I have been working all day today (normal hours) and arrived home at about 4.45pm. I have been extremely busy this evening, preparing for my only guest tomorrow. Lucy is spending the day with me and I'm cooking our vegetarian Christmas dinner and tea later. Hopefully we will get out for some fresh air at some point. Vivien is spending Christmas with Ray in Ely. Last Christmas was spent with our mother at Holme and I remember every detail of that day – it was our first Christmas without our father and now this is our first Christmas with neither mother or father – its going to be a tough day. Hopefully I will be so busy cooking, that I won't have time to think too much!

Boxing Day I'm free, so may get out birding somewhere. I would dearly love to go and see the Royal family walking to church tomorrow, but there is no way in a million years would Lucy stand that long and wait, so will have to forget about that!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment