SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 6 December 2018

Southern Israel – The Arava Desert Flyway!

23rd to 30th March 2019

Leaders: Ashley Saunders and Gary Elton


This looks very exciting indeed and would fit in with my booked holiday at work very nicely! I really need to do something amazing to lift my spirits. The list of birds on this trip is insane! I will hopefully be going, but as with all birding tours, there has to be enough people for it to go ahead and we need a few more. Come and join Ashley, Gary and I for a week of incredible birding!

One of many amazing trips from Oriole Birding

Still places available if anyone is interested?!

No comments:

Post a Comment