SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 7 January 2019

New Year's Resolution Number One!

There are several New year's Resolutions this year – the first one commenced today. I have been comfort eating on a massive scale over the last two years, far more than I ever have and now its time to stop. Yesterday I cooked a New Year's Day lunch for my sisters and I, which included veggie roast dinner and home-made Tiramisu for dessert – this was my last big luxury food day until I hit goal weight – its going to be a long road, but I will get there.

I had so many jobs to do at the weekend, that I didn't get time to go birding, but I have TWO weeks off next weekend, so looking forward to getting out into the field. I also have to spend time helping Vivien sort out stuff/sale etc of our parent's house and also need to start clearing and sorting things in my own house in preparation for my house sale. Its going to be a busy, busy year!

Disappointingly, the Israel trip with Oriole Birding is not going ahead as not enough people booked, but I still have Fair Isle in October to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment