SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Scott runs the Virgin London Marathon 2019!

My wonderful colleague Scott is running a Marathon for the Stroke Association!!!

The Stroke Association plays a huge part in the daily lives of our stroke patients. Their work is paramount in the recovery and wellbeing of stroke survivors and their families.

Scott's target is to raise is £2,000 – I'm pretty certain we can raise this fairly quickly! If you would like to make a contribution, please click on the link at the bottom – thank you all so much!

This is Scott's message on the JustGiving page:


Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.

On Sunday 28th April 2019 I will be taking on my first ever Marathon – the biggest of them all – London.

As you can see I will be doing it for the Stroke Association – a charity very close to me and my job, and I am proud to get to see their immense work on a daily basis. The help, care and support that they give to stroke patients, their carers and families is second to none.

Please give as generously as you can as I take on this Marathon challenge for a great cause!
Scott x

https://www.justgiving.com/Scott-Ablett-London-Marathon-2019?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=Scott-Ablett-London-Marathon-2019&utm_campaign=pfp-tweet&utm_term=MDQjMNM8b

No comments:

Post a Comment